- I learned knowledge of different control algorithms and implementation method during courses such as Advanced Control Systems II (Adaptive and Robust Control), Control of Robots (Nonlinear and Impedance Control), Modern Control, Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks, Parallel Robotics (Motion and Force Control), Control Systems Design, Mechatronics Laboratory I (Industrial Control and PLC), and Automatic Control, beside doing a great number of control projects.
- I am able to model dynamic systems, as well as, I benefit from experience in simulation of mathematical model and validation by SimMechanics (Simscape Multibody of Simulink/Matlab).
- I am familiar with haptic filed which is gained through my master thesis, which was about impedance control and human-robot interaction, and virtual reality, control of robots, and parallel robotics courses, and explored papers.
- I experienced in 3D position detection by vision processing in my master thesis as feedback position data of the object/platform.
- Projects in the field of parallel robots such as cable-driven, Stewart-Gough, and ball-and-plate brings the opportunity to familiarize and skilled in solving the challenges of parallel robots.
- I enjoy strong hands-on instrumentation skills and strong programming skills (C++, MATLAB/Simulink, LabVIEW).
- I am eager to write mathematical and programming complex algorithms in order to optimize, plan, and control a system.
- Besides, I benefit from strong communication skills in English (both written and oral) and excellent interpersonal skills and attitudes (friendly, helpful, and good-natured).
- Simulink (General, SimMechics, and Simscape Multibody)
- CATIA (Sketcher, Part Design, Assembly, and Drafting)
- Familiar with: Minitab, Mathematica, SolidWorks, Inventor, OpenSim, ABAQUS, Simatic Manager, Codevision, ePLAN, and 20-Sim
General Software: Latex, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, and Camtasia
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, and Linux
Programming Language: C/C++, Python, and Ladder logic
Programming Controller: AVR/Arduino and PLC (Siemens, Delta, and Vigor)
- Persian: (Native)
- English: TOEFL 98